2/3 Prospect Terrace St Lucia, QLD 4067
St Lucia Treasure with Tranquil Rooftop Terrace
This exceptional two-level apartment is a true St Lucia treasure, occupying a corner position directly across the road from Jack Cook Memorial Park. The spacious property features an impressive wrap-around timber deck with multiple points of access and a spectacular rooftop terrace, capturing soothing breezes and views over the leafy park. That apartment has been kept in immaculate condition, with minor updates including new carpets and a freshly painted exterior. At 187sqm, the apartments’ floor plan allows room for separate entertaining, privacy and a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Surrounded by natural greenery, in a unique complex configuration of only four, it may be entered through the shared foyer or via the secure basement carpark. The carpeted open plan lounge and dining area welcomes you inside the apartment, naturally illuminated by the surrounding windows and doors that open out onto the wrap-around balcony. The tiled kitchen includes a Fisher & Paykel oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop, double sinks and plenty of cupboard storage throughout, along with an additional point of entry to the balcony.
The three bedrooms and main bathroom are positioned down the hallway wing, that also contains additional storage cupboards and internal laundry facilities. The master bedroom at the end of the hallway boasts a triple-built-in wardrobe, air conditioning and private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, walk-in shower and mirrored vanity. The remaining two bedrooms both possess built-in cupboards, air-conditioning and private access to the balcony through sliding glass doors. The main bathroom is situated between the second and third bedroom, hosting shower over bath and a large, mirrored vanity with built-in storage cupboards below.
The hero of the property is the rooftop terrace, which at 50 square metres is large enough for both dining facilities and lounge setting. The timber terrace is partially covered and features built-in bench seating, planter boxes and gorgeous outlook over the adjacent park. The lower deck is equally spacious, partially enclosed by privacy screens and with five separate points of access from two of the bedrooms, the kitchen, the lounge area and the foyer. The property also includes a single car space in the secure basement carpark, storage room and intercom.
In the ultra-convenient suburb of St Lucia, there is a bus stop less than 50m from your doorstep as well as Taringa and Toowong Stations just three minutes’ drive or a 12 minute walk from home. Nearby major shopping precincts include Westfield Indooroopilly and Toowong Village, as well as first-class education institutions including Ironside State School, Indooroopilly State High School and Brisbane Boys College all under five minutes’ away. The property is just 3km from The University of Queensland and 5km from the Brisbane CBD, providing a superb inner-city sanctuary.
Other features include:
• Corner position across the road from Jack Cook Memorial Park in unique complex of 4
• Property features an impressive wrap-around timber deck & spectacular rooftop terrace
• Recent updates includes new carpets & external repainting
• Carpeted open plan lounge & dining area that open out onto the wrap-around balcony
• Tiled kitchen includes Fisher & Paykel oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop & double sinks
• Hallway contains additional storage cupboards & internal laundry facilities
• Master bedroom boasts a triple-built-in wardrobe, air conditioning & private ensuite
• 2 x bedrooms both possess built-in cupboards, air-conditioning & private balcony access
• Main bathroom hosts shower over bath & large, mirrored vanity with built-in storage
• 50sqm Rooftop terrace with built-in bench seating, planter boxes & park outlook
• Lower deck partially enclosed by privacy screens & with 5 separate points of access
• Property also includes single car space in basement carpark, storage room & intercom
• Bus stop less than 50m from doorstep
• Taringa & Toowong Stations 3 minute drive or 12 minute walk
• Nearby major shopping precincts include Westfield Indooroopilly & Toowong Village
• 4 minutes to Ironside SS, Indooroopilly State High School & Brisbane Boys College
• 3km from UQ & 5km from CBD
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon