9/77 Warren Street St Lucia, QLD 4067
Sophistication in elevated, split-level living with stunning city views
Located just a 4-minute wander from the university, this chic, top-floor apartment is distinctive beyond its counterparts.
The home’s exceptional elevation affords optimal privacy and cross-breezes, while East-facing balconies across both levels take in expansive views across the university and a stunning CBD vista.
An open-plan living space on the lower level enables maximum enjoyment of the home’s outlook. Tastefully appointed, high-spec fittings complete a cleverly-designed layout, while character finishes
enhance clean lines and contemporary design.
Stained bamboo flooring throughout complements the intricate tiling of a tastefully-finished bathroom and separate powder room. The sleek, monochrome kitchen features stone benchtops, quality appliances, gas cooktop, and an island bench.
The upper level boasts raked ceilings throughout, drawing an abundance of natural light and offering a lofty sense of space to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
Situated in a low-maintenance, boutique block, this apartment affords effortless style and convenient living. Being less than 7km from the CBD, an 11-minute walk to Guyatt Park CityCat terminal, and a 5-minute walk to the nearest city-bound bus stop; each negates the need for a car.
Nestled in the leafy heart of St Lucia, this home is surrounded by greenspaces and riverfront fitness options. A pleasant 385m walk to UQ’s renowned campus, this home enjoys nearby shopping and dining precincts, with Toowong Village just a stone’s throw away.
● Majestic city skyline views
● Rare split-level design
● Two light-flooded bedrooms with built-ins
● Samsung air conditioning in living and master bedroom
● Westinghouse oven, Beko dishwasher, Goldline gas cooktop
● Statement lighting and designer ceiling fans
● Bathroom features distinctive design choices like
floor-to-ceiling tiling and a claw-foot bathtub
● Ample storage beneath the staircase, across the built-in
laundry, and throughout the kitchen, all ensure minimal clutter
● Generous parking space in communal garage with private
● Leafy outlooks from all aspects of the home
● Catchment area for Ironside State School and Indooroopilly
State High School, and easy access to sought-after private school
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces