5/49 Westerham Street Taringa, QLD 4068
Entry Level Buying in Enviable Location with Massive Courtyard!
Set your sights on this ground floor apartment privately situated at the rear of a complex of five in the leafy streets of Taringa. The well-presented property boasts a wrap-around entertainer’s courtyard, garden shed and secure car space. Inside, two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a sizable main bathroom and separate kitchen off the living area creates a functional layout. Recently receiving a cosmetic makeover, the apartment has been updated with new timber-look floors and a coat of paint internally and externally for a fresh, modern look.
The property is naturally illuminated through the oversized windows and greets you via an open plan living and dining area. The space is air-conditioned and flows through to the kitchen that features a built-in pantry, Chef cooktop/oven, breakfast bar also providing direct access to the outdoor courtyard. Landscaped bark garden beds and concrete paths create a low maintenance al fresco space providing a leafy and private outlook from each of the rooms. The courtyard wraps around the property and featuring a garden shed.
The bedrooms are positioned off the living area, both featuring double mirrored built-in wardrobes and shared access of the combined bathroom and laundry. The bathroom is tiled and hosts a walk-in shower, wall-long mirrored vanity and laundry nook that separates them. Additional features of the property include a secure lock-up single garage, security screens on the doors, bars on the windows and access to public transport including a bus stop at the end of the street and Taringa Train Station a mere eight minute walk or two minute drive.
The superb location of this apartment is approximately ten minutes from the Brisbane CBD and The University of Queensland, while Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village and highly regarded schools including Indooroopilly and Ironside State Schools are just moments from home. Proximity to prestigious universities and schools in addition to major shopping centres will ensure a wonderful place for your kids to study or a steady rental return if you are looking at purchasing for investment.
• Ground floor apartment privately situated at the rear of a block of five in leafy Taringa
• Property boasts a wrap-around entertainers’ courtyard, garden shed & secure car space
• Recently updated with new timber-look floors & coat of paint internally & externally
• Air-conditioned open plan living & dining area that flows through to separate kitchen
• Kitchen features built-in pantry, cooktop/oven & breakfast bar with direct access to courtyard
• Courtyard wraps around the property & features a garden shed
• 2 x Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & shared access of the combined bathroom/laundry
• Bathroom hosts walk-in shower, wall-long mirrored vanity & laundry nook
• Additional features: secure single garage, security screens on doors & bars on windows
• Public transport: bus stop at end of the street & 8 min walk/2 min drive to Taringa Station
• 10 Minutes to Brisbane CBD & The University of Queensland
• Moments from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village & highly regarded local schools including Indooroopilly SS & Ironside SS
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces