9/36 Belleview Parade Paddington, QLD 4064
Sizable & Sophisticated Single-Level Sanctuary
This single-level apartment situated in an upmarket complex of ten offers low maintenance living with the luxury of multiple outdoor entertaining areas. Built in 2009, the impressive property flaunts a sophisticated interior with 2.7 metre high ceilings, rich timber floorboards and crisp tones of white. The residence has an enclosed front courtyard privatised by natural greenery, as well as a spacious rear patio that acts as an extension to the living area. In an elevated position within the elite Brisbane suburb of Paddington, the apartment is in pristine condition, boasting high end fixtures, finishes and brand new carpet in all of the bedrooms.
The expansive living area of the home flows out to the patio through stackable glass doors, allowing the natural light and greenery to compliment the homes’ interior. The galley-style kitchen provides ample cupboard space and quality appliances including SMEG oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and access to the front courtyard, making al fresco dining a breeze. A hallway off the entrance hosts two of the bedrooms, main bathroom and internal laundry with storage cupboards. The bedrooms possess double mirrored built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and shared access of the sizable main bathroom, boasting Grohe tapware, wall-long mirrored vanity and shower over bath.
The master bedroom is well separated from the others with direct access off the living area, overlooking the rear courtyard garden through elongated windows. The spacious master offers a triple built-in wardrobe and private ensuite containing walk-in shower and mirrored vanity with storage. The outdoor areas provide the opportunity for dual entertaining or separate living, both private and surrounded by lush plants and trees. The property also features ceiling fans, LED downlights and ducted air conditioning throughout, with the addition of a single car garage at the front and a visitor’s car space directly beside it.
The property is conveniently close to amenities including schools, shops and transport options, with the closest bus stop just five minutes down the road. You will have your pick of a selection of schools with numerous prestigious institutions nearby including Ithaca Creek State School, Rainworth State School, St Joseph’s and Bardon State School. The closest supermarket is less than a six minutes’ drive and the surrounding streets are dotted with quaint cafes, restaurants and specialty businesses. The sleek apartment in a premium location will afford low maintenance and leisurely living to those who prefer the finer things in life!
Other features include:
• Single-level oversized apartment situated in an upmarket complex of 10
• Enclosed front courtyard & spacious rear patio that acts as an extension to the living area
• 2.7 metre high ceilings, polished timber floorboards & crisp tones of white
• Pristine condition, boasting high end fixtures, finishes & new carpet in all the bedrooms
• Expansive living/dining area flows out to the patio through stackable glass doors
• Galley-style kitchen with ample cupboard space, SMEG oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Hallway hosts 2 of the bedrooms, main bathroom & internal laundry with storage
• 2 x Bedrooms possess double mirrored built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Sizable main bathroom with Grohe tapware, wall-long mirrored vanity & shower over bath
• Master bedroom is well separated from the others & overlooks the rear courtyard garden
• Master offers triple built-in wardrobe & ensuite with walk-in shower & mirrored vanity
• 2 x Outdoor areas offer dual living & entertaining, both privatised by surrounding greenery
• Property also features ceiling fans, LED downlights & ducted air conditioning throughout
• Single car garage at the front of the property & visitor’s car space directly beside it
• Close to amenities including parks, schools & transport options (5 mins walk to closest bus)
• Prestigious schools nearby include Ithaca Creek SS, Rainworth SS, St Joseph’s & Bardon SS
• Closest supermarket is less than five minutes’ drive
• Surrounding streets ate dotted with quaint cafes, restaurants & specialty businesses
• 6km from the Brisbane CBD
– Administration Fund: $ 1,320.00 /annum
– Sinking Fund: $ 2,400.00 /annum
BCC Rates: $415.96 per quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces