29/60 Bellevue Terrace St Lucia, QLD 4067
You will just love these spectacular City, River and Mountain Views!
Sweeping views of both the St Lucia and Toowong reach of the river, picturesque views to the Brisbane CBD Skyline, the mountains and the glow of the city lights at night ….. ‘picture perfect’ it is! Imagine you and your friends enjoying a relaxing Sunday afternoon on the balcony, cool breezes drifting through. Perhaps they have arrived by CityCat which is just a six minute walk away. This spacious tenth floor apartment is beautifully presented and put simply, has it all!
Positioned on the tenth floor of the prestigious Darling Point residence in St Lucia, this superb property offers the most spectacular views over the Brisbane River and sparkling CBD. The immaculate sub-topfloor position also captures Mt Coot-Tha, providing an exceptional outlook from every room. Combined with the ample complex facilities, spacious floor plan and dual balconies, you will feel an immediate sense of luxury and serenity upon entering the home. The apartment has been updated and remains in quality condition, allowing those who move in to simply sit back and enjoy everything it has to offer!
You are welcomed inside the property by a foyer style entry that opens out to the main living area of the home. There is plenty of space for a dining suite, lounge room and sitting room in the ‘L’ shaped living area, providing access to the front balcony through two sets of sliding glass doors. Off this living area is the house-size kitchen that will impress with its’ double built-in pantry, excess storage cupboards and high calibre stainless steel appliances including a BOSCH dishwasher, Smeg oven and cooktop. This section of the home is fully tiled and takes full advantage of the panoramic views that provide a scenic outlook of the mountains or the city from every angle.
The other wing of the apartment comprises the three bedrooms, bathroom, laundry and separate washroom. The two larger bedrooms offer double built-in’s and access the shared balcony that overlooks Mt Coot-Tha and St Lucia Hills, while the third bedroom currently a large luxury walk-in wardrobe and dressing room which can be converted into a home office or studio. The bathroom is spacious and contains a walk-in shower, separate bathtub and ample laundry facilities, with a separate powder room just next door. Extra elements of the property to take note of include the white plantation shutters, air conditioning in the living area plus master bedroom and generous built-in storage throughout. The property has a large two car garage (electric) in the secure carpark, intercom system and manicured gardens surrounding the apartment building.
Prestigious ‘Darling Point’, is positioned high on the hill between Sir Fred Schonell Drive and Bellevue Terrace. Set in an open green setting of gardens and lawns with the compliments of a lagoon-style pool surrounded by natural greenery, two separate BBQ areas, a sauna and large communal courtyard. This tightly held building has a high number of owner occupiers, offering security and a premium lifestyle in the heart of blue-chip suburb, St Lucia.
Other features include:
• Updated sub-floor positioned on the tenth floor of the Darling Point complex
• Views over the Brisbane River, sparkling CBD, Mt Coot-Tha
• Space for dining suite, lounge room & sitting room in the ‘L’ shaped living area
• Access from the living area to the front balcony through 2 sets of sliding glass doors
• House-size kitchen with double built-in pantry, excess storage cupboards & stainless steel appliances including a BOSCH dishwasher, Smeg oven & cooktop
• Other side of the home comprises 3 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry & separate powder room
• 2 larger bedrooms with double built-in’s & access the shared balcony
• The third bedroom currently a large luxury walk-in wardrobe and dressing room which can be converted into a home office or studio
• Spacious bathroom contains walk-in shower, separate bathtub & laundry facilities
• Additional features – white plantation shutters, air conditioning in the living area + main bedroom & generous built-in storage throughout
• Complex facilities include a lagoon-style pool surrounded by natural greenery, 2 separate BBQ areas, sauna & large communal courtyard
• Lock up large two car garage (electric) in secure underground carpark, intercom system & manicured gardens surrounding the building
• City-cat (ferry terminal) only 490m away at Guyatt Park, bus stop nearly right out the front of the building & nearby train station at Toowong
• UQ only a two minute drive away
• Closest shopping facilities include St Lucia Village, Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Town
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage