211/8 Land Street Toowong, QLD 4066
Resort-Style Living at Rivers on the Park
A residential refuge or intelligent investment, this functional one-bedroom apartment affords a comfortable inner-city lifestyle accompanied by high-end amenities. The first-floor residence boasts an above average size floor plan and spacious balcony overlooking leafy Toowong Park. The ‘Rivers on the Park’ complex offers a residents-only sauna, hydro-jet pool, spa and large lagoon-style pool with surrounding timber sun deck. A full tennis court, BBQ entertaining area, communal kitchen and fully equipped gym complete the resort-style amenities, providing a relaxed environment to come home to each day.
The air-conditioned apartment consists of a convenient corner kitchen, bathroom, open-plan living area and bedroom that both access the substantial front balcony. The kitchen flaunts granite benchtops, double sinks and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, oven and stove. The bathroom features shower over bath, mirrored vanity and hidden laundry, providing dual access to the living area and to the bedroom. The spacious bedroom also offers a walk-in wardrobe and private access to the balcony through sliding glass doors.
The central living area flows effortlessly onto the balcony, allowing space for dining suite, lounge and study nook. Overlooking tranquil Toowong park, the private balcony presents the opportunity to create an al fresco dining area, plant sanctuary, meditation space or additional lounge area to unwind. The property is inclusive of a single secure car space and use of the complex amenities; Relax in the spa after a long day at work, get your daily work out in at the gym or invite friends over for a swim and a BBQ to take full advantage of the facilities.
Positioned less than eight minutes from the CBD, the property is within walking distance of Auchenflower Train Station, Regatta Ferry Terminal and Toowong Village. The Wesley Hospital, University of Queensland and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre are also nearby, as well as local schools including Toowong State School and Brisbane Boys College. A high-end residence close to the city centre will ensure a secure rental income for those looking to invest. If you are looking for your new home, you will breathe a sigh of relief once you experience the five-star facilities and relaxing lifestyle on offer at Rivers on the Park.
Other features include:
• Functional first-floor apartment with above average size floor plan & spacious balcony
• Rivers on the Park complex offers residents-only sauna, hydro-jet pool, spa, lagoon-style pool, full tennis court, BBQ entertaining area, communal kitchen & fully equipped gym
• Apartment consists of kitchen, dual-access bathroom, living area, bedroom & balcony
• Kitchen with granite benchtops, double sinks & stainless-steel appliances inc. dishwasher
• Bathroom with shower over bath, mirrored vanity, hidden laundry & dual access
• Bedroom with walk-in-robe & private access to the balcony through sliding glass doors
• Air-conditioned living area flows effortlessly onto the balcony, allowing space for dining suite, lounge & study nook
• Private & spacious balcony overlooking Toowong Park
• Single secure car space
• Less than eight minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance to Auchenflower Train Station, Regatta Ferry Terminal & Toowong Village
• The Wesley Hospital, UQ, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong SS & Brisbane Boys College also nearby
**Access via Tower 2 (visitor carpark)**
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Pet Friendly