Elliott is a leading Brisbane real estate agent who delivers the absolute best price results for his sellers. A born communicator with outstanding character and dedication, Elliott is consistently awarded #1 Agent of the Year in St Lucia, Brisbane.
Characterised by his energy, integrity and sales expertise Elliott has extensive market knowledge and is a top-performing real estate agent in Brisbane for more than 10 years.
A driven and dynamic sales professional with high-level negotiation skills, Elliott sells millions of dollars’ worth of real estate each year with his entire focus centred on achieving the very best sales price for you.
“My number one priority is to secure the absolute best price result for you. Selling your home is an important decision, and that is why having a real estate agent who is genuine, communicates honestly and goes the extra mile is key. I am in real estate because I love helping people and I am proud to be your trusted local Brisbane agent, here to help you achieve your property goals.” ~ Elliott Dean
“We were most impressed with Elliott’s negotiating skills in achieving an amazing price in a very short time frame. We can’t speak highly enough of Elliott and highly recommend his services” ~ Mr. & Mrs. Rayner. View more client reviews here.
View Elliott’s recent sales here.
Awards & Achievements
- 2019 – RateMyAgent Winner #1 Agent of the Year St Lucia
- 2018 – RateMyAgent Winner #1 Agent of the Year St Lucia
- 2017 – RateMyAgent Winner #1 Agent of the Year St Lucia
- 2016 – RateMyAgent Winner #1 Agent of the Year St Lucia
- 2016 – RE/MAX Hall of Fame Induction
- 2016 – RE/MAX Platinum Award
- 2015 – RE/MAX Platinum Award
- 2015 – #1 Agent in Australia U30 RE/MAX
- 2014 – RE/MAX Gold Award
- 2013 – RE/MAX Gold Award
- 2012 – RE/MAX 100% Club Award
- 2010 – Bachelor of Business (Real Estate), The University of Queensland
This comfortable 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome property offers many...
Step inside this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the...
Sweeping views of both the St Lucia and Toowong reach...