1/23 Dunmore Terrace Auchenflower, QLD 4066New Price Guide $615,000 - $635,000
Renaissance at La Bel Maison
Apartment - Auchenflower QLD
La Bel Maison translates from French to ‘The Beautiful House’ and that could not be a more accurate description of this Mediterranean-inspired masterpiece. Situated on the ground floor of a quadraplex just one street back from the river, this house-size apartment has all the charm of a Tuscan Villa, tucked away in the blue-chip Brisbane suburb of Auchenflower. Recently renovated, the current owner has rejuvenated the property whilst ensuring to keep the key design elements that make it unique. The building stands out with its warm tones, soft curved arches and white stone balustrade, while the elegant foyer presents high ceilings, decadent chandelier and floor to ceiling windows.
The entrance to the apartment is at the centre of the home, comprised of the kitchen, lounge and dining room. This open and airy section is complimented by marble-look tiles, traditional crown moldings, and an abundance of natural light flowing through from the surrounding outdoor areas. The dining alcove accesses the outdoor patio through sliding glass doors and transparent roof, creating a rustic conservatory feel. The U-shaped kitchen has been updated with stone benchtops, reflective mosaic splash back, white cabinetry, stainless steel fixtures and high-end appliances. Off the kitchen is an additional sitting room suitable for a reading corner or study nook with discrete storage cupboards.
The bedrooms are strategically separated from the rest of the home down the hallway that also hosts the main bathroom and large European laundry. The first bedroom boasts mirrored built in wardrobe, air conditioner and private access to the side courtyard through sliding doors. Next door, the main bathroom has been made-over with matte black fittings and tapware, shower over bath and contrasting black vanity benchtop. Positioned at the end of the hallway, the master bedroom has been designed to impress, flaunting triple mirrored built-in, air-con, ensuite and juliet balcony overlooking the complex’s expansive shared yard. The ensuite is equally as elaborate with exceptionally large walk-in shower, floating vanity sink and traditional mosaic floor tiles.
The layout of the apartment’s interior allows for private and separate living, which is replicated on the exterior. A paved outdoor patio wraps around the side of the property from the front of the home, presenting ample outdoor living opportunities. The largest of the areas is the expansive courtyard off the lounge room at the front of the property, made serene by leafy gardens and fully enclosed timber fence. A narrow garden follows the pavement around the side of the property where there is also a mounted clothesline and access to the conservatory-style dining space. The second outdoor courtyard off the first bedroom offers a tranquil escape but is also large enough to accommodate an outdoor dining suite.
Public transport, hospitals, parks and schools are among the many amenities on offer in the area with less than seven minutes walk to Auchenflower Station and four minutes to the Wesley Hospital. Toowong Village, Indoooroopilly Shopping Centre and local dining precincts provide shopping and entertainment facilities including the iconic Regatta Hotel just three minutes away. Milton State School, Toowong State School and the University of Queensland are all nearby in addition to parks or the river-walk for scenic outdoor activities. You may be less than eight minutes from the centre of Brisbane, however you could be anywhere from Greece to Spain with the calming and tranquil surrounds of your new abode.
Other Features Include:
• 4 Residences in the complex – 2 levels – All owner occupied
• Recently renovated in keeping with the original European style
• Total of 7 separate internal and external living areas
• Living, dining & additional sitting room with marble-look tiles, original crown mouldings & ample natural light
• Kitchen with updated cabinetry, new stone benchtops & high-end appliances
• First bedroom with mirrored built-in, air-con & private access to one of the external courtyards
• Main bathroom with bath over shower & matte black fittings and finishes
• Master bedroom with triple mirrored built-in, air-con, juliet balcony & ensuite featuring extra-large walk-in shower and traditional mosaic floor tiles
• European internal laundry
• Wrap-around patio with front & side courtyard, clothesline, vertical garden and planter boxes
• Property fully enclosed by timber fence & security screens on all doors
• Secure car space with additional storage & 2 off-street visitor car parks
• Expansive residents only backyard at the rear of the building
• Intercom at entrance & elegant lobby
• 3 Minute walk to Dunmore Park
• 4 Minute walk to the Wesley Hospital
• 8 Minute walk to Auchenflower Station
• 3 Minutes to Regatta Hotel
• 4 Minutes to Toowong Village
• 5 Minutes to Milton State School
• 6 Minutes to Toowong State School
• 8 Minutes to UQ
• 3km & 8 Minutes from the Brisbane CBD
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon
- Street View