1/29 Brisbane Street St Lucia, QLD 4067New Price Guide $480,000 - $500,000
Generous Ground Floor Apartment with Oversized Courtyard!
Apartment - St Lucia QLD
Nestled within one of the most desirable pockets of St Lucia, this ground-floor apartment has it all! Displaying a private front patio, functional layout and backyard-size courtyard, the property presents more like a modest house as opposed to an inner-city unit. The conveniently positioned complex of seven flaunts a resort-style façade with palm trees, providing a completely flat and level surface from the road and throughout the property. Positioned 290m from Guyatt Park City-Cat terminal, 550m from the University of Queensland and 5km from the Brisbane CBD, the location on offer is equally outstanding.
The residence welcomes you through the internal living area, comprising the generous kitchen, dining and lounge that open out to the breezy front patio through sliding glass doors. The space presents polished timber floorboards and plenty of windows to let in the natural light, the area also offering air conditioning for your comfort. The large kitchen features a substantial wrap-around bench, excess cabinetry including a built-in pantry and appliances including a dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop.
The hallway divides the living areas from the bedrooms, hosting a large built-in storage cupboard and affording access to the main bathroom, two bedrooms and large rear courtyard. The ample main bathroom hosts a shower over bath combination, mirrored vanity and toilet, with plenty of space left over for laundry facilities. The first bedroom displays a substantial built-in wardrobe, while the main bedroom offers a spacious walk-in robe that leads through to the ensuite and a rear balcony with stairs leading directly to the courtyard.
The fully fenced courtyard is a size rarely seen in apartment living, presenting the opportunity to personalise the space with al fresco seating, veggie garden, children’s play equipment and even an above ground spa/pool. The property incorporates a single car garage at the front of the complex just a few steps from your front door, secure intercom entry, security screens and fans throughout. This home is suitable for occupants that require minimal stairs, while those who prefer can leave the car in the garage and walk to local shops, parks, transport and schools, including the esteemed Ironside State School and nearby IGA Marketplace.
Other Features Include:
• Functional ground floor apartment with private front patio & backyard-size courtyard
• Complex of 7 with resort-style façade & level surface from road & throughout unit
• 290m from Guyatt Park/ferry terminal, 550m from UQ & 5km from the Brisbane CBD
• Internal living area including kitchen, dining & lounge that open out to breezy front patio
• Polished timber floorboards, plenty of windows to let in the natural light & air-conditioning
• Kitchen contains substantial wrap-around bench, excess cabinetry, built-in pantry, dishwasher, oven & gas cooktop
• Hallway with large built-in storage cupboard divides living areas & bedrooms
• Main bathroom hosts shower over bath, mirrored vanity, toilet & laundry facilities
• 1st bedroom features built-in robe & master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite & balcony
• Sizable/fully fenced courtyard presents the opportunity for al fresco living
• Single car garage (lock up), secure intercom entry, security screens & fans throughout
• Property is suitable for those who require minimal stairs/flat surfaces throughout
• Walk to shops, parks, transport & schools inc. Ironside State School + IGA Marketplace
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Pet Friendly