1/93 Oxford Terrace Taringa, QLD 4068Under Offer
Stunning First Floor Retreat
Apartment - Taringa QLD
Rare opportunity with stylish living in sought-after Taringa. Upon entry, you will find your new home graced with an abundance of internal/external space in an elegant contemporary style. Positioned on the first floor of a tidy complex of six, the home has been smartly refurbished for comfort and style, including a full kitchen renovation, partial bathroom renovation, new flooring, painting, security screens, fittings and fixtures throughout. The low-maintenance property occupies a prime location 1.5km from Toowong Village, 350m to the closest train station and bus stops right out the front that service Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and The University of Queensland.
The immaculate kitchen is positioned off the apartment entryway to the right, flaunting marble-look benchtops, subway tile backsplash and modern stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The kitchen also features a pass-through to the dining area, affording seamless entertaining and doubling as a breakfast bar. The open plan living and dining areas have been updated with floating timber-look floors and accesses the balcony through sliding glass doors. The living areas flow effortlessly and present the opportunity to incorporate a study nook if you wish.
Situated down wing off the loungeroom are the two bedrooms, bathroom with laundry and separate washroom. Each of the bedrooms have ample build-in wardrobes, with the main bedroom also featuring its’ own air-conditioning. Whilst some original elements remain, the bathroom has been updated with new glass shower screen, mirrored vanity, laundry facilities and separate washroom next door. Other notable property features include an electric single garage directly below the apartment and built-in storage throughout.
This property takes convenience to the next level, affording the opportunity to walk to Indooroopilly State School, Indooroopilly High School and Ironside State School, drive three minutes to The University of Queensland and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and access the CBD in just 12 minutes. With two train stations within walking distance and bus stops quite literally on your doorstep, public transport is readily available from the inner-city address. If you are searching for a solid-built, stylish, low maintenance property in a premium location, then then this is the apartment for you!
Other features include:
• First floor Taringa apartment smartly renovated including a full kitchen renovation, partial bathroom renovation, new flooring, painting & security screens
• Low maintenance + renovated kitchen, bathroom + new flooring, painting, security screens, fittings & fixtures
• Kitchen with marble-look benchtops, subway tile backsplash and modern stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
• Living/dining areas have been updated with floating timber-look floors and access the balcony through sliding glass doors
• 2 Bedrooms, bathroom & powder room located down hallway
• Bedrooms have ample build-in wardrobes, with the main bedroom also featuring its’ own air-con
• bathroom has been refurbished with new glass shower screen, mirrored vanity, laundry facilities and separate washroom
• Notable features include electric single garage & built-in storage throughout
• Walk to Indooroopilly State School, Indooroopilly High School & Ironside State School
• Three-minute drive to The University of Queensland & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• Two train stations within walking distance & bus stops quite literally on your doorstep
• Access the CBD in just 12 minutes
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View