116 Central Avenue St Lucia, QLD 4067Under Offer
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION ST LUCIA!
House - St Lucia QLD
COME & GRAB THIS AMAZING PROPERTY IN A PRIZED RIDGE TOP LOCATION!
Situated on 524sqm of prime position land (16m width X 40.7m length) is this charming post-war 4Bed, 2Bath, 2Car home. In a premium location along the ridge line of St Lucia’s Central Avenue you will be captivated by its spectacular outlook up to Mt-Coot-tha and beyond.
In highly sought-after St Lucia, you will live just 485 metres from Ironside State School and a few minutes from The University of Queensland. The free flowing layout upstairs with rich timber floors throughout opens to large living and dining spaces and a well-sized kitchen featuring plenty of storage. From this living area, step outside to discover the beautiful grand sized covered deck overlooking the leafy elevated surroundings. You will also love the bedrooms that are very well-appointed and spacious. The lower level of the home (with its own direct access) features a large bedroom, a multi-purpose space and an additional bathroom.
This perfectly positioned, expansive, one-of-a-kind home is your opportunity to fulfil your property dreams! Whether you wish to stamp your own personality on this charming home by perhaps adding additional bedrooms, renovating and extending the existing residence or perhaps one could raise the home and build in further underneath? For the long term players who might have their own architectural plans, removal of the existing residence is also possible to make way for your dream home. Please note all of these suggestions could be subject to council approval (STCA).
In Brisbane’s blue-chip suburb of St Lucia, the checklist is complete. This home is also an 8-minute walk to Guyatt Park City-Cat service and just a 9-minute drive to the Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre restaurant and cafe precincts. UQ sporting facilities; a tasty pizza from The Pizza Café; riverside walkways; iconic schools and colleges…so much so near can only underpin the future value of your new home.
– All bedrooms are excellent in size with tranquil natural light
– Outdoor alfresco deck balcony area
– Large main bathroom with separate toilet
– Built in wardrobes in each room
– Kitchen with loads of cupboard space
– Rich timber floors throughout
– One excellent size bedroom
– Large multi-purpose area
– Second bathroom
– Under house storage space (great for bikes and extra items)
– Laundry area
Other features include:
– 524sqm land (16mx40.7m)
– Solid post-war home
– Soaring ceilings in upper level
– Separate laundry area with side access ramp
– Light drenched interiors
– Abundant storage
– Rich timber floors, spacious lounge & dining
– Low maintenance lawns and gardens
– Ironside catchment area
– Private entertaining deck (upper level)
– Future re-build opportunity
– 555m to The University of Queensland
– Eight minute walk to Guyatt Park City-Cat
– Excellent floorplan
– Bus connections from Sir Fred Schonell Drive & Carmody Road
– 4bedroom, 2bathroom, 2car layout
– Room to stamp your own personality
– Excellent rental return
Inspect this one-of-a-kind home today – opportunities like this are rare!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 524 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Street View