14 Crotty Street Indooroopilly, QLD 4068Sold
Remarkable Family Home with Rewarding Potential!
House Sold - Indooroopilly QLD
Recently renovated in a prime, elevated position this spacious brick home has remarkable potential. Set on an expansive 607m2 block, the double storey brick home is elegantly placed with two balconies, three bedrooms, a stylish kitchen, near-new modern bathroom and living upstairs, whilst the lower level offers a versatile multipurpose area, additional bathroom and a generous backyard. Overlooking leafy parkland, the home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac, conveniently just 650m from Indooroopilly State School, 1.1km from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and only 18 minutes from the CBD.
Welcoming you through the ample entryway, the internal stairs guide you to the upper level of the home featuring polished timber floorboards, air conditioning and open plan living. The oversized kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops, an abundance of white cabinetry, island bench and quality Westinghouse appliances including gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher, with the combined dining and lounge areas flowing through to the breezy front and rear balconies. Tucked privately down a hallway, the three bedrooms host large windows, ceiling fans and built-in robes to the main and second bedrooms.
The renovated bathroom contains a decadent bathtub, glass walk-in shower, mirrored vanity and separate washroom, with the level completed by built-in storage in the hall. Downstairs, the multipurpose area presents a myriad of uses, including a home office or teenager’s retreat, accessing the rear courtyard and backyard. The external living opportunities on display are obvious, with the possibility to transform the space into a private outdoor oasis. The large double garage contains extra storage space, as well as a shower, toilet and laundry facilities, with plenty of room for additional vehicles/boat/trailer in the driveway.
The lucrative location affords a convenient lifestyle, with cafes, restaurants, public transport and parks all only moments away. Proximity to major shopping centres such as Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and esteemed schools will see the area continue to increase in value, with opportunities in the family-friendly suburb becoming few and far between. Already partially evolved, the property is at a stage where the hard work has been done, and all that is left to do is add your own personal touches to this extraordinary family home in a premium and prestige locale.
Other features include:
• Double storey brick home in elevated position of cul-de-sac overlooking parkland
• 2 balconies, 3 bedrooms, modern kitchen, near-new bathroom & living upstairs
• Multipurpose area, additional bathroom & generous backyard on lower level
• 650m from Indooroopilly SS, 1.1km from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre & 18 mins to CBD
• Bike path providing great accessibility to City and walking tracks up to Mt Coot-tha and surrounds
• Upper level flaunts polished timber floorboards, air-con & open plan living flowing through to balconies
• Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, white cabinetry, island bench + Westinghouse appliances including gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
• Combined dining/lounge area flowing through to front & rear balconies
• 3 bedrooms host large windows, ceiling fans & built-in robes to main/second bed
• Renovated bathroom contains decadent bathtub, glass walk-in shower, mirrored vanity & separate washroom + built-in storage in the hall
• Lower level multipurpose area could be utilised as a home office/teenager’s retreat
• Rear courtyard & backyard offer the opportunity to capitalise on outdoor living
• Double garage contains extra storage space, as well as a shower, toilet & laundry
• Family friendly suburb with cafes, restaurants, public transport & parks at your disposal
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Pet Friendly