2/6 Stanley Terrace Taringa, QLD 4068Sold
Immaculate, Modern Residence with Ground Floor-Access!
Apartment Sold - Taringa QLD
Occupying a ground floor position in a boutique complex of only six residences, this stylish inner-city apartment has been designed to perfection and is ready for you to move straight in! The suave property flaunts high-quality finishes, top-of-the-line appliances and an astute layout that incorporates a substantial balcony and separation between living areas and bedrooms. Within a six minute drive from Westfield Indooroopilly, Toowong Village and The University of Queensland, the location on offer also affords the option to walk to Taringa Station (325m), multiple bus stops along Moggill Road, local schools and parks.
Upon entering the property, you are met by the open plan living and dining space, displaying large white tiles, above-average height ceilings (2.68m) and ample natural light through the immense windows. The modern kitchen contains stone benchtops, plenty of cabinetry with integrated pantry and appliances including SMEG oven, SMEG cooktop and Fischer & Paykel dishwasher. The internal living areas flow seamlessly with the outdoor, accessing the balcony through sliding glass doors, allowing an additional space for dining and entertaining.
Off the living areas, a private hallway hosts the three bedrooms, two bathrooms and internal laundry. The generous bedrooms feature built-in mirrored wardrobes and large windows, with the master bedroom boasting a triple mirrored-built in and luxurious ensuite containing a walk-in shower, stone-topped vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles. The main bathroom also possesses these sleek features, with the addition of a shower over bath combination, adjacent the internal laundry.
The apartment incorporates crime safe security screens, pull-down blinds, ducted air-conditioning and cleverly positioned storage throughout, with a single car space allocated to the apartment and secure intercom entry to the building.
Located in the school catchment for Toowong State School, Indooroopilly State High School and nearby Brisbane Boys’ College, this versatile residence affords a convenient lifestyle that will appeal to a wide scope of potential buyers. Professional couples, young families, downsizers and investors will recognise the value on offer here, presenting a modern environment and convenient lifestyle that is smartly finished and move-in ready!
• Ground-floor unit in boutique complex of 6 incorporating a substantial balcony
• Within 6 minute drive to Westfield Indooroopilly, Toowong Village & The University of Queensland
• Walking distance to Taringa Station (325m), bus stops on Moggill Road & local parks
• Open plan living/dining with large white tiles, above-average height ceilings & ample natural light
• Kitchen contains stone benchtops, cabinetry with integrated pantry & appliances including SMEG oven, SMEG cooktop + Fischer & Paykel dishwasher
• Internal living flows with outdoor accessing balcony through sliding glass doors
• Private hallway hosts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & internal laundry
• Bedrooms feature built-in mirrored wardrobes & large windows
• Master bedroom boasting triple mirrored-built in & ensuite with walk-in shower, stone-topped vanity & floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Main bathroom with shower over bath combination adjacent internal laundry
• Apartment incorporates security screens, pull-down blinds, ducted air-con & storage
• Single car space allocated to the unit & secure intercom entry to the building
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Pet Friendly
- Street View