26 Enoggera Terrace Red Hill, QLD 4059FOR SALE NOW
Live in Millionaires Row at a Fraction of the Cost Red Hill!
House - Red Hill QLD
Bigger than it looks, you have to come and look at this one! A leafy elevated aspect on 347sqm of prime land this spacious five bedroom, two-level home (c1911-c1912) is finished with high quality features, including a modern kitchen and bathroom. The stylish free-flowing living areas exude classical sophistication with 3.2m high ceilings, beautiful rich timber floors and stunning stained glass windows. The main bathroom has been renovated with quality mosaic tiles, frameless glass and a free standing bath. Further updates have been made to the kitchen featuring the finest of appliances (Glen gas oven/cooktop and a Miele Dishwasher). The spacious open-plan design flows effortlessly onto a natural timber verandah offering the perfect outlook for entertaining or relaxing with tranquil leafy views.
This is a prime position opportunity, located just a few minutes from iconic Brisbane schools such as Brisbane Grammar Schools, Ithaca Creek State School, Saint Finbarr’s Primary School, and Kelvin Grove State College. Local cafes and restaurants are within walking distance. Woolcock Park (450 metres), Latrobe Terrace and Given Terrace are also just a short walk away. This convenience in location certainly underpins the exceptional long-term value of your property.
A rare offering – this stylish Red Hill home sits on a wonderful ridge line that captures spectacular views. Prime opportunities like this are rare – inspect today.
*Glen gas oven/cooktop, Miele Dishwasher
*3.2m high ceilings
*Painted inside and out in recent years
*Separate laundry space
*Great storage throughout
*Steel security door installed
*New front structural deck designed and approved for 1 car side accommodation
*Character finishes including sash windows and stained glass windows
*Established tropical gardens
*Fully enclosed yard
*Leafy, private surrounds
*Walk to bus connections
*Access to leading public & private Schools
*Walk to parks, restaurants and cafes
*Current land valuation of $890,000
Improvements by seller:
– rear external stairs installed.
– improvements – new roof, whirly birds and gutters, roof insulation and sarking, full external paint, window hoods added, new floor in bedroom behind kitchen. Main Bathroom renovation which included new waterproof floor and waterproof wall.
– steel security front door installed
– new kitchen, rangehood and new hotwater service
– new decking boards to rear of house, new toilet suite, bath and vanity upstairs. New stove and dishwasher.
– new structural retaining wall at front of house. Also include front of house re-stumping. Structural Engineering report was done and building done by Noden Constructions, supervised by structural engineer (certificates available).
– new front structural deck designed and approved to take a car. Concrete car pad installed. Foundations included for carport. New fences. Gas meter relocated. Extensive survey was done to ensure location of fences and confirm room to add future stairway to rear yard.
– smoke detectors and a lot of electrical wiring upgraded over the years.
– internal painting done over the years.
Put this on your inspection list today, it is a must inspect!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 347 m²
- Built In Robes
- Street View