3/12 Bellevue Parade Taringa, QLD 4068Sold
Stylish Bellevue Bliss with City Skyline Views!
Apartment Sold - Taringa QLD
Nestled amongst the immaculately manicured gardens of the exclusive ‘Bellevue Place’ complex rests this outstanding residence that has recently received a stylish renovation. The property flaunts high end finishes, premium appliances and a clever layout that provides the opportunity for separate living quarters. Boasting views of the city skyline from the north-facing balcony and an expansive private courtyard, this property is full of surprises and must be seen to be believed!
The home occupies a 182sqm ground floor position within a group of four properties in the complex that share access to a grand foyer. The immediate impression when you walk into the residence is the space on offer, a hybrid between an executive penthouse and a generous townhouse. The home is split over two levels, dividing the living areas and the bedrooms for added privacy. The lower level hosts the open plan living and dining areas that effortlessly flow through to the balcony through double sliding doors. This space features blackbutt hardwood floors, 8.5-foot ceilings and is air-conditioned for your comfort.
The upper level comprises the three bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, kitchen and study nook that is separated into two wings. The first wing contains the main bathroom, internal laundry and two bedrooms that both feature built-in wardrobes, plush carpet and ceiling fans, overlooking the front courtyard. The bathroom has been updated with frameless walk-in shower and mirrored vanity with sunken sink, Essastone benchtops and storage. The convenient internal laundry and built-in linen cupboard complete this wing, ideal for utilising as guest’s quarter or the grand-children sleeping over.
The second wing is made up of the kitchen, study nook and master bedroom that features its’ own ensuite and access to the front courtyard. The main bedroom also provides a mirrored built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and private al fresco patio that connects the bedroom to the front courtyard. Outside the master bedroom is the study area or breakfast nook that flows through to the kitchen. Boasting high end appliances, the kitchen makes clever use of the space with ample cabinetry, pantry, Miele Dishwasher, electric cooktop, Siemens oven, integrated microwave and servery window through to the dining room.
The balcony provides unobstructed views over the foothills of Mt. Cootha, Perrin Park and the Brisbane City skyline. The idealistic north-facing balcony benefits from cool breezes in the summer and warm sun on winter mornings. The property is accompanied by a two-car underground lock-up garage (35sqm) with enough room for a workshop or additional storage space. The complex facilities include a sparkling swimming pool with toilets, showers and poolside entertaining area plus a gazebo among the tranquil gardens featuring a Japanese garden, herb garden, and beautiful flowers including Azaleas and Camellias.
Positioned just a six minute walk from Taringa Train Station, seven minute drive to Westfield Indooroopilly and just moments from the CBD, you will enjoy the convenience of this central location. Highly regarded schools including Brisbane Boys College, St Peters Lutheran College and Ironside State School are all within six minutes of the abode as well as The University of Queensland a short three minute drive away. If you are seeking a property that is secure, scenic and stylish, in a community minded complex, with loads of owner-occupiers this is your opportunity to act now!
• Renovated residence in the exclusive ‘Bellevue Place’ complex
• Seamless split level design dividing the living areas & the bedrooms for added privacy
• Lower level hosts the open plan living & dining areas that flow through to the balcony
• Upper level comprises the 3 bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, kitchen & study nook
• Wing 1 of upper level contains main bathroom, internal laundry & 2 bedrooms
• Bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, plush carpet, ceiling fans & overlook the courtyard
• Bathroom with walk-in shower + mirrored vanity with sunken sink & Essastone benchtops
• Wing 2 of upper level hosts kitchen, study nook & master bedroom with ensuite
• Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe, air-con & al fresco patio leading to courtyard
• Kitchen with Miele dishwasher, electric cooktop, Siemens oven & integrated microwave
• North-facing balcony provides views over the foothills of Mt. Cootha, Perrin Park & City
• Property also includes security screens, vertical sliding blinds & intercom system
• 2 car underground lock-up garage with room for a workshop or additional storage space
• Complex facilities include swimming pool with toilets, showers & poolside entertaining
• Gazebo among the tranquil gardens; Japanese garden, herb garden & beautiful flowers
• 6 minute walk from Taringa Train Station
• 7 minute drive to Westfield Indooroopilly
• 6 minutes drive to Brisbane Boys College, St Peters Lutheran College & Ironside State School
• 3 minute drive to UQ
• Moments from the CBD
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 217 m²
- 2 Garage
- Street View