3/122 Macquarie Street St Lucia, QLD 4067Under Offer
Ground-floor apartment with scenic river views!
Apartment - St Lucia QLD
Situated in one of St Lucia’s most desirable streets ‘Macquarie Street’ is the esteemed ‘Riverlea’ complex. This ground-floor apartment encompasses all the elements that afford a luxurious and laid-back inner-city lifestyle. Much-loved by the current owners for almost 30 years, the property is one of just three in the building that offers private access to the complex pool from the rear al fresco patio. The apartment seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living to take advantage of the stunning vistas, boasting uninterrupted and ever-changing views down both stretches of the Brisbane River, extending to Mt Coot-Tha and beyond. Positioned within a short 270m walk of Guyatt Park including the Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal and only 350m of The University of Queensland. The property provides a level of convenience that will make your daily up river or down river travel a breeze!
Accessed by an elongated entryway, the property’s bedrooms are positioned down wing from the living areas, creating a private and functional layout. The living areas comprise the tiled dining room, kitchen and lounge room, all of which offer views of the river through the ample windows. The kitchen is inclusive of a built-in pantry, cooktop, oven and dishwasher, with open-style benches that make the space more accessible. A hallway off the dining room hosts the two bedrooms, bathroom and storage room. The bedrooms are both carpeted, the main featuring a generous built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan. The bathroom comprises three areas, incorporating a separate shower, laundry facilities and washroom.
The star feature of this premium property is the front al fresco patio, extended by the residents’ pool with mesmerising views down both stretches of the Brisbane River. You will never tire of the scenic outlook, providing a sparkling backdrop for entertaining and a calming view to enjoy as you sip your morning coffee or to admire during afternoon drinks with friends as you watch the sun go down. The apartment also features air conditioning in the living area, secure intercom entry, generous single lockup garage plus a rare 18-space visitor car park. Shops are easily accessible with the St Lucia Supermarket only moments away, Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre only a seven-minute drive away. Within catchment of prestigious local schools including Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High, the value in this iconic St Lucia property is clear.
Administration Fund: $3,384.81/annum
Sinking Fund: $1,148.29/annum
A 20% discount is given on the above levies if paid on or before the due date.
BCC rates: $495.10/quarter
Other features include:
• Ground-floor apartment in one of St Lucia’s most desirable locations
• One of three apartments in the building that offer private access to the complex pool
• Indoor/outdoor living to take advantage of uninterrupted outlook over Brisbane River
• Short 270m walk to Guyatt Park, UQ & transport including the Guyatt Park City-Cat Terminal
• Living areas comprised of tiled dining room, kitchen & lounge room all with river views
• Kitchen inclusive of built-in pantry, cooktop, oven, dishwasher & open-style benches
• Hallway off dining room hosts two bedrooms, bathroom & storage room
• Bedrooms both carpeted – main featuring a generous built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan
• Three-way bathroom incorporating a separate shower, laundry facilities & washroom
• Front al fresco patio extended by the residents’ pool with scenic backdrop of the river
• Air-conditioning in living areas, secure intercom entry, single lock-up garage & 18-space visitor car park
• St Lucia Supermarket moments away & Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre just a seven-minute drive
• Within catchment for schools including Ironside State School & Indooroopilly State High
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Pay TV
- Split System Aircon
- Pet Friendly
- Street View