3/34 Sandford Street St Lucia, QLD 4067Under Offer
Under Contract by Elliott Dean
Unit - St Lucia QLD
Full-Floor Apartment with Breathtaking North/East River, City & Parkland Views
A spectacular whole floor riverfront apartment with breathtaking views along the St Lucia reach of the river to the Brisbane city skyline. Imagine coming home to the glow of the city lights at night and sweeping panoramic riverfront views, including the St Lucia and Toowong reaches of the river, and Orleigh Park opposite. True to the buildings’ name, ‘River Gums’ is positioned directly beside the Brisbane River and beneath the shade of the majestic gum trees. Comprised of nine luxury full-floor apartments, opportunities for purchase in the complex are few and far between. This exclusive third-level residence available for the first time in almost 20 years, providing a limited window to secure a prime piece of Brisbane real estate.
Take the lift to your own personal floor where the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen will astonish with its’ sheer size and sweeping river views from every room. The living areas of the home are air-conditioned with the lounge accessing the balcony overlooking both stretches of the river, the city and the resplendent Orleigh Park. The sunroom doubles as a formal sitting room with the ability to convert into a home office or hobby room. The dining room flows through to the expansive kitchen with excess cupboards, built-in pantry, integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and unobstructed views from the elongated windows.
Situated down wing are the three bedrooms, main bathroom and large internal laundry. All bedrooms are carpeted with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and spectacular views of the river. The master bedroom at the end of the hallway is completed by a fully enclosed sunroom overlooking the gardens, built in wardrobe, extra cupboards and luxuriously large ensuite. The bathroom-size ensuite features a walk-in shower, sizable mirrored vanity and additional walk-in-robe. The main bathroom also offers an exceptional amount of space with shower over bath, mirrored vanity with further storage cupboards and water closet.
The apartment also features a private internal fire escape and two secure car spaces with a lock-up storage unit in the basement garage. The building is beautifully presented with lush manicured gardens, secure intercom and quaint, white-tiled lobby. A short walk to Toowong Village or a six minute drive Westfield Indooroopilly and The University of Queensland, the location on offer is superb. Take the nearby city-cat, bus or train into the CBD, with the city just five kilometres from your new abode.
Dazzling views, surplus space and an unbeatable location make this apartment the perfect place to call home. Exclusivity at its’ finest, you will relish the lifestyle that accompanies living in such a prestigious position at the centre of our beautiful city.
Other features include:
• Exclusive building on the river comprised of 9 luxury full-floor apartments
• Air-conditioned open plan lounge, dining & kitchen with river, city & park views
• Converted sunroom suitable for home office or hobby room
• Kitchen with excess cupboards, built-in pantry & integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Down wing are three bedrooms, main bathroom & large internal laundry
• All bedrooms carpeted with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans & views of the river
• Master bedroom completed by fully enclosed sunroom, built in wardrobe, extra cupboards & luxuriously large bathroom-size ensuite with additional walk-in-robe
• Main bathroom also exceptionally spacious with shower over bath, mirrored vanity with further storage cupboards & water closet
• Additional apartment features, private internal fire escape & two secure car spaces with lock-up storage unit
• Beautifully presented complex with lush manicured gardens, secure intercom & quaint, white-tiled lobby
• A short walk to Toowong Village or a six minute drive to Westfield Indooroopilly & University of QLD
• Catch the nearby City-Cat, bus or train into the CBD, just 5km away
Administration Fund: $4,000.00 per annum
Sinking Fund: $3,314.00 per annum
Council rates $639.96/quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon
- Street View