3-3A/131 Sylvan Road Toowong, QLD 4066New Price Guide $450,000 - $475,000
Returning $585/week until 2022! Large 272sqm Investment Opportunity!
Apartment - Toowong QLD
The numbers speak for themselves at $585/week when it comes to this outstanding investment opportunity in the tightly held suburb of Toowong. 272sqm all on one title, the property incorporates a two bedroom apartment with balcony on the first floor and a separate, multi-purpose area with massive courtyard on the ground floor. Situated in a convenient complex of nine overlooking the park, the property is within walking distance of Toowong Station, Toowong Village Shopping Precinct and affords a short 7 minute commute to The University of Queensland. Fetching a combined rental return of $585 per week until 2022, this is a unique opportunity for the astute investor that will recognise the exceptional value that is on offer!
The first-floor apartment presents an open layout that incorporates the kitchen, living and dining areas. The tiled kitchen is complete with timber-look cabinetry, dishwasher, oven and cooktop, with a window that captures the lush greenery from the front of the complex. The air-conditioned living room is spacious and suitable to host a lounge, dining suite and study nook, flowing out onto the balcony through double sliding doors. The balcony faces the rear of the complex and overlooks the park, providing a tranquil and private space to unwind or convert to an alfresco dining space.
Positioned off the living areas are the two bedrooms, bathroom and several built-in storage cupboards. The main bedroom is ample, featuring built-in wardrobe and large windows that frame the view of the park. The second bedroom is large enough for a queen-size bed, positioned next to the sizable bathroom that contains shower over bath and a timber-look vanity with elongated mirror. Beneath the apartment is a large, lock-up garage that offers laundry facilities, accommodation for one vehicle and excess room for storage, gym or workshop.
The ground-floor multi-purpose space has its own single-car carport, oversized courtyard, open-plan design, kitchen and bathroom. The versatile space is completely self-contained, with the kitchen including dishwasher, oven and cooktop, plus separate bathroom with large walk-in shower. The fully fenced courtyard backs onto the park and is on the title for the property, affording the opportunity to transform the substantial space into whatever you desire! The lower level space currently rents at $245 per week, while the upper-level apartment fetches $340 per week, totalling an impressive return of $585 for investors!
Located only 5km west of the CBD, the property has access to a range of public transport within walking distance including the Regatta Ferry Terminal, bus stops along Milton Road and train stations at Toowong and Auchenflower. In addition to The University of Queensland, highly regarded schools including Brisbane Boys’ College, Ironside State School, Indooroopilly and Toowong State Schools are also nearby. Toowong Village Shopping Precinct is a 12 minute walk from home, while Indooroopilly Shopping Centre can be reached in just 7 minutes via car. Some of the iconic destinations spots nearby include The Regatta Hotel, Suncorp Stadium, Mt Coot-Tha, West End and Southbank Parklands.
Other features include:
• 2 Bed apartment w/balcony on 1st floor + self-contained multi-purpose area w/courtyard on ground floor
• Complex of 9 overlooking the park with 7 minute commute to The University of Queensland
• 2-Bed apartment rents at $340 p/week + Ground-floor multi-purpose area at $245 p/week =$ 585 p/week
• Walk to Regatta Ferry Terminal, bus stops along Milton Road & train at Toowong /Auchenflower
• Nearby schools including Brisbane Boys’ College, Ironside, Indooroopilly & Toowong SS
• Toowong Village Shopping Precinct 12 minute walk
• Indooroopilly Shopping Centre 7 minute drive
• Iconic nearby spots inc. Regatta Hotel, Suncorp Stadium, Mt Coot-Tha, West End & Southbank
• 5kmw west of the CBD
1st Floor Apartment
• Open plan layout incorporating the kitchen, living & dining areas that lead onto balcony
• Kitchen complete with timber-look cabinetry, dishwasher, oven & cooktop
• Spacious living room with air-con suitable to host lounge, dining suite & study nook
• Balcony accessed through sliding doors facing the rear of the complex & overlooking the park
• 2 Bedrooms, bathroom & built-in storage cupboards positioned off the living areas
• Ample main bedroom featuring built-in wardrobe & large windows with views of the park
• 2nd Bedroom large enough for a queen-size bed
• Sizable bathroom contains shower over bath & timber-look vanity with elongated mirror
• Large, lock-up single-car garage offers laundry facilities & space for storage, gym or workshop
• Currently rents at $340.00 per week until January 2022
Ground Floor Multi-purpose space
• Offers single-car carport, oversized courtyard, multipurpose room, kitchen & bathroom
• Self-contained w/ kitchen inc. dishwasher, oven & cooktop + bathroom with walk-in shower
• Fully fenced courtyard backs onto park & is on the property title (not just ‘exclusive use’)
• Currently rents at $235.00 per week until June 2022
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Aircon
- Pet Friendly
- Street View