4/72 Macquarie Street St Lucia, QLD 4067Under Offer
Under Contract by Elliott Dean
Unit - St Lucia QLD
Breathtaking Riverfront Residence ‘Henley’
Positioned on the first floor of the iconic ‘Henley’ building, this enviable apartment is available for the first time in almost 25 years. The blue-ribbon address offers an unrivalled perspective of the Brisbane River extending across to Orleigh Park, West End and the CBD. Meticulously maintained, both the building and the apartment provide a sense of elegant luxury with attention to detail and quality construction.
From the moment you step inside, the breathtaking views over the main balcony capture your attention and the spacious layout of the apartment is sure to impress. The open living area of the home accesses two balconies; one off the dining room surrounded by palm trees and the larger of the two off the loungeroom overlooking the manicured waterfront gardens and the river. The tiled kitchen has ample cupboard space and Westinghouse appliances including dishwasher and oven.
The master bedroom has private access to the main balcony and a wall of windows allowing the most spectacular of views. The master also features two double wardrobes and a large ensuite complete with full bath, shower and mirrored vanity. On the opposite side of the apartment are the additional two bedrooms, main bathroom and internal laundry. Both bedrooms feature triple-mirrored built-in wardrobes, offer a private, leafy outlook and share access to the main bathroom that offers full bath and separate shower.
The building provides first-class amenities including a swimming pool, spa and recently updated riverside deck with full BBQ facilities, a perfect place to sit back and enjoy all that our beautiful city has to offer. The building also has a communal library, two lifts, on-site management and an obvious sense of community. In addition to the ample visitor parking, the apartment is also accompanied by a lock-up double garage beneath the building, large enough for storage as well.
Boasting an exceptional location, the city cat terminal is just metres from your residence and a two-minute walk from the city bus stop. The University of Queensland, Toowong Village and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre are less than eight minutes away, with prestigious schools including Ironside State School, St Peters Lutheran also fitting into this category. Bringing new meaning to the term ‘riverfront’, this apartment offers flawless river and city views, a spacious layout and seamless indoor/outdoor living, creating a lifestyle that most can only dream of.
Other Features Include:
• First floor apartment in the iconic ‘Henley’ building with views of the Brisbane River extending across to Orleigh Park, West End & CBD
• Open living area of the home is spacious & access two balconies
• First balcony off the dining room surrounded by palm trees & second larger balcony off the loungeroom overlooking the waterfront gardens & river
• Tiled kitchen with ample cupboard space & Westinghouse appliances including dishwasher & oven
• Master bedroom has private access to the main balcony, wall of windows, two double wardrobes & large ensuite with full bath, shower & mirrored vanity
• Additional two bedrooms, main bathroom & internal laundry on opposite side of apartment
• Both bedrooms feature triple-mirrored built-in wardrobes, private leafy outlook & shared access to the main bathroom that offers full bath & separate shower
• Vertical blinds in living areas & Venetians in bedrooms
• Storage cupboards off the main living area
• First-class building amenities including swimming pool, spa & recently updated riverside deck with full BBQ facilities
• Communal library, two lifts, intercom & on-site management
• Large two-car lock-up garage with storage space
• Ample on-site visitor parking
• City cat terminal metres away & two-minute walk to city bus stop
• University of Queensland, Toowong Village & Indooroopilly Shopping Centre less than ten minutes away
• Nearby schools including Ironside State School, St Peters Lutheran & Indooroopilly State & High School
Administration Fund: $9,017.11 per annum
Sinking Fund: $3,947.10 per annum
Council rates $506.10/quarter
A 15% discount applies to the above body corporate levies when paid by due date.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View