44 Market Street North Indooroopilly, QLD 4068Under Offer
Winning Location with Potential for Expansion!
House - Indooroopilly QLD
A unique opportunity to break into the property market at an entry-level price in a tightly held pocket of Indooroopilly. Set on a sprawling 645 square metre block, the post-war home is positioned 12 minutes from the CBD, less than four minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and provides easy access to a number of highly regarded schools including Ambrose Treacy College, Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State High School. Displaying traditional elements including high ceilings with intricate cornice, timber floorboards and casement windows, the home has been updated for your comfort, yet still leaves enormous potential to put your own spin on the property.
The high-set home is accessed via the front stairs that lead up to the sunroom, privatised by the front garden’s greenery and currently utilised as a home office. The generous internal living area is made up by the loungeroom, dining room and kitchen, surrounded by plenty of windows that offer natural light, cool breezes and a sense of spaciousness. The U-shape kitchen has been updated from its’ original condition with ample white cabinetry, white tile splashback, oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher. The dining room off the kitchen accesses the rear stairs that lead down to the backyard and external laundry located beneath the home, an area that may be suitable to transform into a workshop or rumpus space.
The well-separated bedrooms are positioned off the loungeroom as well as the bathroom, which has also been updated. The bathroom hosts an oversized walk-in shower, mirrored vanity and toilet, situated next to the second bedroom. The main bedroom is positioned off the opposite side of the loungeroom, boasting excess storage opportunities through a triple-door mirrored built in wardrobe. Outside, the expansive backyard is fully fenced, privatised by tall trees along the rear fence and presents an opportunity for further extension of the home. Other notable features of the property include air-conditioning in the living areas, side access to the backyard and space underneath the home for a single vehicle/storage.
The location on offer is second to none, situated in a family-friendly pocket of Indooroopilly just a few houses up from the local park. Positioned within the catchment area of a number of high performing schools, the home also provides easy access to reliable public transport, bikeways, the recently constructed River Walk and the University of Queensland. The street hosts a number of properties that have received renovations, highlighting the desirability of the area and the potential of the home. Don’t delay inspecting this rare find that could give you a head start in Brisbane’s ever-evolving property market!
• Updated post-war home set on sprawling 645 sqm. block less than 12 mins from CBD
• Traditional elements including high ceilings, timber floorboards & casement windows
• Front stairs lead up to the sunroom, currently being utilised as a home office
• Generous internal living area made up by the loungeroom, dining room & kitchen
• U-shape kitchen has been updated from original with ample white cabinetry, white tile splashback, oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher
• Dining room off kitchen accesses rear stairs that lead down to backyard & laundry
• Well-separated bedrooms & updated bathroom positioned off the loungeroom
• Bathroom beside 2nd bedroom & main bedroom with triple-door mirrored built in robe
• Expansive backyard is fully fenced & privatised by tall trees along the rear fence
• Other notable features include air-con in the living areas, side access to the backyard & space underneath the home for a single vehicle/storage
• Positioned within the catchment area of a number of high performing schools inc. Indooroopilly State School & Indooroopilly State High School
• Close to shops, public transport, bikeways, River Walk & The University of Queensland
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 645 m²
- Street View