6/124 Sir Fred Schonell Drive St Lucia, QLD 4067New Price Offers over $349k
Peaceful, Private & Perfectly Positioned!
Apartment - St Lucia QLD
Perfectly positioned to the northern side of the leafy St Lucia ‘Warrigal’ complex, this private apartment only 550m from The University of Queensland presents as an ideal inner-city investment. The tidy property has received modern updates including new carpet and fresh paint, creating an astute combination of value and comfortability. Accessed via Sir Fred Schonell or a driveway off Bryce Street, the apartment is situated across the road from Guyatt Park and Guyatt Ferry Terminal, 190m from the closest bus stop and in close proximity of Toowong and Indooroopilly Shopping Centres.
Inside the apartment, the living room offers large windows that allow the natural light to flow through, with a convenient servery window through to the kitchen where you will enjoy ample bench space, cabinetry, electric stove and oven. Past the kitchen is the separate laundry and the main bathroom, incorporating a walk-in shower, mirrored vanity and toilet. Each of the bedrooms include built-in robes, with the generous master bedroom benefiting from large windows that frame a tranquil outlook over the complex gardens.
The property also features security screens, venetian blinds, dual entrances and a single carport, as well as a modest al fresco patio to enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon wind-down. This apartment would be perfect for a single person, couple, or kids about to commence their studies at UQ. With the private and peaceful surrounds offering an unbeatable location for your inner-city residence.
Other features include:
• Private apartment positioned to the rear of leafy St Lucia complex 550m from UQ
• Property has received modern updates including new carpet & fresh paint
• Across the road from Guyatt Park/Guyatt Ferry Terminal, 190m to closest bus stop & proximity of Toowong + Indooroopilly Shopping Centres
• Living room offers large windows that allow the natural light to flow through
• Kitchen with ample bench space, cabinetry, electric stove, cooktop & servery window
• Separate laundry & main bathroom with a walk-in shower, mirrored vanity + toilet
• Bedrooms with built-in robes & master bedroom with large windows/tranquil outlook
• Additional property features include security screens, venetian blinds, two separate entrances, single carport & al fresco patio
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View