6/24 Alpha Street Taringa, QLD 4068Price Guide $390,000 - $410,000
Spacious, Secluded & full of Surprises!
Unit - Taringa QLD
Save yourself some time by skipping the other two bedroom, two bathroom apartments on your ‘looking list’ and head straight to this one! One of six in the brick complex, it may seem reasonably stock- standard upon first impression, however there are many hidden elements to this unit that make it a standout. Holding a top floor position at the rear of the building, you will enjoy complete separation from your neighbours, including your own private landing and entry level to the apartment. You will benefit from a spacious interior and sturdy brick build that has been segregated from the surrounding structures for optimal peace and quiet, just moments from the centre of Toowong.
There are two points of entry to the secure building, with unit numbers 3 and 6 making use of the entrance closest to the rear of the complex. Sharing an entry point with just one other unit, you pass unit three on the first level and ascend to your own private level and landing on the second floor. The initial impression upon entering the apartment is the openness and brightness of the living area; Floating timber-look floors and dual entry to the balcony offer a coastal feel to the unit overlooking the palm trees that provide added privacy. The main living area has been recently refreshed with new blinds and a coat of paint but remains a blank canvas for those wanting to add their own flair to the space.
The next surprise in store is the kitchen, a layout and size that is almost unheard of in apartment living, made to feel even larger through the oversized windows along the back wall and with enough space for a modest dining suite. Down a small hallway on opposite sides, both bedrooms are well proportioned and feature oversized windows, new blinds and enormous built-in wardrobes that double as additional storage space. The master bedroom is exceptionally spacious and accesses a private ensuite. Another unique feature of the apartment is the unusually significant main bathroom, comprising of full bath, shower, large mirrored vanity and jumbo-size internal European laundry.
Your breezy balcony can be converted into a mini oasis by simply adding some hanging plants and comfortable chair or put up fairy lights and turn it into a romantic alfresco dining space. Feel safe with security screens, intercom and lock-up carport that is directly beside the entrance to the building, with additional visitor car space next door. Proving that you don’t have to compromise on location, this private apartment is within walking distance to Taringa Station, Toowong Village and some of Brisbane’s best schools. Full of surprises, this out-of-the-ordinary apartment is sure to impress even the most particular of buyers, so save yourself some time and inspect this one first!
Other Features Include:
• Top floor position at the rear of the complex for ideal privacy in brick complex of 6
• Shared entry with only 1 other unit and private landing/own level
• Open & bright living space with floating timber floors
• Recently painted & new blinds installed throughout
• Dual entry from the living area to the balcony overlooking shady palm trees
• House-size kitchen large enough to host dining suite
• 2 Bedrooms featuring new blinds, oversized windows and extra-large built-ins
• Master bedroom has private ensuite with shower
• Main bathroom comprising of full bath & shower, large mirrored vanity and jumbo size European laundry
• Security screens & building intercom
• 1 Car garage below the apartment with storage space – positioned beside building entry
• 3 x Visitor carparks on site – 1 undercover visitor park right next to garage
• 2 Minute drive or 8 Minute walk to Taringa Station & Toowong Village
• Nearby schools including Indooroopilly State Primary & High School, Ironside State School & Brisbane Boys College
• Brisbane CBD 9 Minutes/5.6km
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Street View