61 Harding Street Enoggera, QLD 4051$599k+
Enormous Potential in Enoggera!
House - Enoggera QLD
An exceptional opportunity in the up-and-coming suburb of Enoggera, this circa 1950’s post war home has immense and diverse potential. The comforting suburban lifestyle combined with the proximity to the CBD puts this home in the perfect position for investors, first-home buyers and renovators alike.
The tree-lined street sets a picturesque tone for the well-loved property set on a desirable square block. Walking into the home you are greeted by high ceilings, timber floors and natural light filling the main living area. The area has sufficient space for lounge suite, dining and a suitable study nook around the corner. Off the living and dining area is the larger of the two bedrooms boasting timber-casement windows and feature cornice.
The second bedroom is positioned down a small hallway between the bathroom and the kitchen and features built-in-robe and outlook to the back garden. With original terrazzo floor remaining, the bathroom has had a mini makeover including new vanity, shower screen and fixtures. The spacious galley-style kitchen has also been updated with new appliances and offers plenty of storage space including large built-in pantry.
The rear door off the kitchen leads through to an internal laundry and additional toilet that has direct access to the backyard. There is a small paved area outside the laundry and expansive yard that wraps around either side of the house. Encased by a 1.8m timber fence on both sides and along the back of the property, the boundary is completed by a low rendered brick fence across the front of the home.
Encompassed by parks, shops and cafes, the location of this residence offers all the elements of suburban living whilst still being just six kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. Enoggera State School, Oakleigh State School, Enoggera Station and Enoggera Village are just some of the numerous amenities within walking distance of this liveable renovator, ready to be transformed into your dream home!
Other Features Include:
• 401m2 land (20.1m X 20m)
• Circa 1950’s Post-war home
• Rendered brick, tiled roof and windows with feature brick sills
• High ceilings, timber floorboards and timber casement windows
• Air- conditioned living/dining area with room for study nook
• 2 Spacious bedrooms and 1 with built-in wardrobe
• Updated bathroom with original Terrazzo floor
• Galley-style kitchen with ample cupboard space and large built-in pantry
• Internal laundry with additional toilet
• Large yard that wraps around the house and offers dual side access
• 20 minutes/6.7km to CBD
• 8 min/4.6km to QUT
• 5min/2.3km to Enoggera State School
• 475m to Oakligh State School
• 4 min/1.2km to Enoggera Station
• 1 min/280m to Enoggera Village
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 401 m²
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon
- Street View