75 Qualtrough Street Woolloongabba, QLD 4102Under Offer
Quality Queenslander on Qualtrough 2.5km from CBD
House - Woolloongabba QLD
This classical Queenslander is a rare beauty in a prime inner-city location. With the highest calibre of quality in design, this renovated property combines the elegance of a traditional Queenslander with the stylish features of a modern home. Immaculately presented, this lifestyle home has two spacious levels, incorporating a front and rear verandah, expansive ground-floor courtyard and landscaped gardens, providing scenic outdoor living opportunities. The unrivalled location in the iconic suburb of Woolloongabba presents a blue-chip position just 2.5km from the CBD, access to inner-city schools, public transport and just 500m from the wonderful Gabba Stadium where the Brisbane 2032 Olympics Opening Ceremony will be hosted.
Admire views of the city skyline from the upper level of the home accessed via the front stairs and verandah. The grand foyer welcomes you inside where you will be immediately captivated by the sky-high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, VJ walls and intricate fretwork. The two large bedrooms are positioned off the entryway, with the master featuring a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and air-conditioning. The entryway flows through to the impressive living, dining and kitchen area that is air-conditioned and have been seamlessly blended with the rear verandah through timber French doors. The kitchen is a chef’s dream, offering luxurious Granite benchtops, island bench, cherry-red cabinetry and deluxe appliances including integrated Bosch dishwasher, Franke oven and gas cooktop.
The lower level (also air-conditioned) comprises the remaining two bedrooms, bathroom and family rumpus room that flows out to the private courtyard. The bedrooms each include triple-door built-in wardrobes and French doors that afford private access; one to the rear patio and the other to the front of the home. The generous bathroom features shower over spa bath, mirrored vanity and toilet, while the level also hosts a hidden laundry and remote double-garage with excess room for storage. The alfresco patio presents the opportunity for dual living and entertaining, with the beautifully landscaped gardens privatised by tall hedges along both sides and towering bamboo trees along the back. The home is completed by an additional powder room on the upper level and storage space under the staircase.
This thoughtfully curated residence features single-hung windows, mesh security screens and timber blinds throughout for added privacy, with the convenience of an electric front gate. There is room for additional vehicles on the driveway and a bonus shared easement providing side access to the home which has been very beneficial over the years. The blend of indoor and outdoor living presents an ideal climate to enjoy summery breezes on the balcony, dine alfresco and host special occasions with friends and family. Walk to the Gabba for world-class sporting events, stopping in at one of the many nearby restaurants and bars along the way. The highly anticipated Gabba Precinct above the Cross River Rail will incorporate accommodation, offices and shopping, increasing access to what is considered one of our city’s most desirable and expanding suburbs.
Other features include:
• Renovated two-storey Queenslander 2.5km from CBD & 500m from Gabba Stadium
• Upper level accessed via front staircase & verandah with views of the city skyline
• Inside features sky-high ceilings, polished timber floorboards, VJ walls & intricate fretwork
• Two bedrooms positioned off entryway, master featuring a walk-in-robe, ensuite & air-con
• Living/dining/kitchen areas blended with the rear verandah through timber French doors
• Kitchen offers Granite benchtops, island bench, cherry-red cabinetry & deluxe appliances including integrated Bosch dishwasher, Franke oven & cooktop
• Lower level comprises two bedrooms, bathroom, rumpus room & private courtyard
• Bedrooms each include triple-door built-in-robes & French doors that afford private access
• Generous bathroom features shower over spa bath, mirrored vanity & toilet
• Level also hosts separate European laundry & remote double-garage with room for storage
• Ground-floor patio presents the opportunity for dual living & entertaining
• Landscaped gardens privatised by tall hedges along both sides & towering bamboo trees
• Additional powder room on the upper level & storage space under the staircase
• Single-hung windows, mesh security screens & timber blinds throughout for added privacy
• Electric front gate, room for additional vehicles on driveway & bonus shared easement for access
• Walk to the Gabba for world-class sporting events, stopping in at one of the many restaurants & bars
• Gabba Precinct set to be built above Cross River Rail to accommodation, offices & shopping
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View