8/38 Alpha Street Taringa, QLD 4068Sold
Privacy, Potential & Position!
Apartment Sold - Taringa QLD
Part of a boutique complex of only nine, this clever first-floor property embodies the three P’s that many look for in apartment living – Privacy, Potential and Position! Situated on one of the most desirable streets in Taringa, the unit is surrounded by natural greenery and has been kept in immaculate condition. Freshly painted throughout, this is the first time that the property has been available for purchase in almost a decade, leaving no doubt that it will be snapped up very quickly!
A picturesque outlook welcomes you as you enter the apartment, presenting the primary living area that flows through to the balcony with a backdrop of tranquil trees. This space flaunts floating timber-look floorboards, crisp white walls and dual entry to the balcony through sliding glass doors. The kitchen is well-separated from the living area by a seated breakfast bar and incorporates a dishwasher, oven and built-in pantry. This part of the home is air-conditioned, however the light and breeze provided by the balcony allow you to utilise the open plan space to its’ full potential. Unlike many apartments, the substantial balcony does not look over or into another property, offering a private and scenic space to unwind or entertain.
Another aspect making this unit stand out is the fact each of the bedrooms are equally generous in size, have air-conditioning, mirrored built-ins and their own bathrooms. The ensuited bedroom incorporates a walk-in shower, toilet and mirrored vanity, while the other that is positioned just outside the second bedroom also includes a bath. Further features of the property comprise a hidden internal laundry, LED downlights, security screens and additional built-in storage off the living area. The complex grants you access to a communal pool, secure intercom entry and a single lock-up garage with plenty of visitor parking.
Complimenting the pleasant property is the outstanding location that is both central and peaceful. Only 7km from the Brisbane CBD, you can walk to Taringa Station, Toowong Village and nearby parks with ease. Prestigious local schools include Brisbane Boys College, Ironside State School and Indooroopilly High, as well as The University of Queensland that is only moments from home. This property will not remain on the market for long, ticking many apartment buyers (and investors!) boxes, with the added advantage of equal living opportunities for both bedrooms. Don’t miss out!
Other features include:
• First floor apartment in boutique complex of 9 with privacy, potential & position
• Immaculate condition with cosmetic updates including repainting & floating timber floors
• Air-conditioned living area flows through to balcony through 2 x sets of sliding glass doors
• Kitchen well-separated from living by breakfast bar & includes dishwasher, oven & pantry
• Balcony is privatised by natural greenery & does not look into another property
• 2 x Equal-size bedrooms feature air-con, mirrored built-ins & their own bathrooms
• Ensuited bedroom incorporates a walk-in shower, toilet & mirrored vanity
• Second bathroom positioned just outside second bedroom also includes a bath
• Hidden internal laundry, LED downlights, security screens & built-in storage off living area
• Complex offers communal pool, secure intercom entry & single lock-up garage
• Six minute walk to Taringa Station, 3minute drive to Toowong Village & nearby parks (Perrin & Jack Cook) in the same street.
• Local schools include Brisbane Boys College, Ironside State School & Indooroopilly High
• Moments from The University of Queensland & 7km from the Brisbane CBD
Administration Fund: $3,383.34/annum
Sinking Fund: $2,666.68/annum
A 20% discount is given on above levies when paid on or before the due date.
BCC Rates: $415.96 /quarter
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Aircon
- Street View